St. Mary's Medical Camps take quality care directly to the villages.
Our efforts have included:
- 2002 Opened St. Mary's Health Center in Odiyathur, Tamil Nadu.
- 2004 Established First Responder Program for Villupuram District.
- 2006 Opened satellite health clinic in village of Kakkanur, Villupuram District.
- 2006 Opened satellite clinic in village of Ariyalur, Villupuram District.
- 2007 Opened satellite health clinic in village of Ayanthur, Villupuram District.
- 2007 Initiated CHP (Community Health Program) program in Villupuram District.
Through these facilities and programs, Dalit Solidarity makes available quality health care for the 60,000 villagers living in 36 rural villages covering over 175 square miles in the Villupuram District of Tamil Nadu.